From 8th till 10th of May 2018 at Poznań International Fair will be held the next edition of the most comprehensive event dedicated for food industry - POLAGRA FOOD International Trade Fair for Food.
Polagra Food is a project with a long tradition, actively following changes in the food industry and constantly opening up for its needs arising from the socio-economic situation. It is the largest exhibition dedicated to food products in this region of Europe.
The event provides a unique opportunity for an overall look at the food industry, allowing its participants to check out what food producers and distributors have to offer.
The visitors can taste and try both Polish and international food products. Every year the event is visited by thousands of professionals who come to Poznań from around the world in search of the latest novelties, inspiration, and, most of all, looking to start long-lasting contracts.
A unique addition to POLAGRA FOOD fair is the Hosted Buyers programme, which makes it easy for the top, international buyers to attend the event and gives opportunity to set up pre-arranged appointments with exhibitors.
- meat and meat products,
- milk and dairy products,
- fishing and fish products,
- baking and confectionery industry products,
- fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and preserves,
- fat and oil industry products,
- organic foods,
- coffee, tea,
- spirits, yeast and wine industry products.
Benefits for visitors:
- opportunity to explore the comprehensive food industry product range
- opportunity to establish cooperation with representatives of the food industry - exhibitors from Poland and 30 other countries
- opportunity to get acquainted with novelties - numerous market premieres on special offers
- business formula - a package of benefits for professional visitors.
We invite food importers, wholesalers, retailers and all representatives of food industry interested in food novelties and establishing new business contacts.
More information: www.polagra-food.pl/en
International Visitors and Hosted Buyers
tel.: +48 61 869 2493, +48 61 869 2087