ATA Carnet department is also responsible for the correct issue ATA Carnet, providing all kinds of information concerning the operation of the system in Poland and the world, ongoing cooperation with the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, the Polish customs authorities, the Polish customs offices and the Chambers of Commerce in 73 countries performing the function national guaranteeing associations. NOTE: On June 1, 2014 Bahrain joins the application of the ATA Carnet customs clearance time.
All interested parties will be able to temporarily export of Polish and bring in a Bahrain based on ATA, goods intended for fairs, exhibitions, shows and other events. What is the ATA Carnet? The ATA is a special international customs document that enables and improves time customs clearance of goods exported in the acquisition and exhibition purposes, as well as professional equipment. ATA carnet eliminates intricate customs procedure related to the temporary admission. You do not have to fill in the carnet SAD customs declarations or deposits consist of all crossed borders. This document was developed by the Customs Cooperation Council with the assistance of the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce, acting at the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris. The legal basis for the use of ATA Carnets are:
- Customs Convention on the ATA Carnet for the temporary admission of goods (ATA Convention) done at Brussels on 6 December 1961. (Dz. U. No. 30 of 1969. Pos. 242), "the Convention ATA".
- Convention on Temporary Admission signed in Istanbul on 26 June 1990. (Dz. U. No. 14 of 1998. No. 14, pos. 61 and Dz. U. of 2002. No. 198, item. 1668), hereinafter "the Convention the Istanbul ".
Authorizes the ATA carnet for the temporary importation of goods into the country are members of the ATA guarantee chain (currently 74 countries): Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus , Montenegro, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Spain, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Macedonia, Madagascar , Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Russia, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka , Switzerland, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy, Ivory Coast, United Arab Emirates. NOTE: Due to the Polish accession to the European Union, of the day 05.01.2004, no ATA carnet is required for the transport of goods within the Union.
The ATA Convention provides for the following categories of goods that can be transported using an ATA carnet:
- samples and trade patterns: exported abroad for acquisitions, market intelligence, demonstrate the design prior to entering into a commercial contract
- goods intended for fairs and exhibitions: all kinds of exhibits, housing stands, design stands, etc.
- professional equipment: equipment film and television, theater props, musical instruments, sports equipment, test equipment, tools, etc.
NOTE: The ATA carnet is valid for 12 months - from date of issue.
Although the ATA carnet is valid 12 months, observe the re-export deadline set by the relevant customs office. When importing, made on the blue section of transit, this period may be set for a few days or even hours. Lateness temporary admission requires the payment of customs duties. The term of validity of the ATA carnet may not be extended. However, in some cases there is a one-time replacement ATA carnet, which expires - new, important for the next 12 months. On the basis of the ATA carnet may be exported goods to one or more countries. ATA Carnet can be used repeatedly during the validity period (provided that the list of goods does not change). For each subsequent trip to the Polish / European Union require an additional set of cards (cost - 1/4 price voucher). The right to purchase the ticket is entitled both to legal persons, as well as physical, after submitting copies of relevant documents notarized as a true copy (isbn , the entry in the register of business, NIP) and possibly additional cash collateral. To develop the booklet should know the exact route and the number of exported items. Issuing ticket is paid. You voucher undertakes to comply with customs regulations (in the exporting country and importing countries) and to pay all fees associated with the crossing or failure to comply with the ATA Convention (eg. The goods leave permanently in the country, which has been imported, exceeding the time limit for export, the lack of export clearance, etc.).
Legalization of commercial documents and export
Your partner needs to legalize commercial document, certificate or certificates, are applying in the tender and demand from you verify the documents? Report to us.
If the foreign partner is required to legalize the trade and export document is the first step in the process of legalization of documents to be authenticated by the National Chamber of Commerce. Service legalization are covered by various types of documents used in international trade, by the applicant of documents, certificates and certificates of state and local offices, the credential the authenticity of the copy, photocopy of a document on the basis of presenting the original inclusive.
Types verified by the National Chamber of Commerce of documents:
- Trade and export documents, including invoices, statements, specifications, contracts, powers of attorney, other than certified translations.
- Shipping documents, eg. Bills of lading, invoices and other transport-related movement.
- Certificates issued by the veterinary authorities, sanitary, commercial inspection.
- The certificate and the certificate issued by the authorized government units, local government.
- Certification for compliance with original copies and photocopies of commercial documents.
- Certification certificate of origin issued by the customs office subject to the requirements of the country of destination of the goods.
- Issue, on the basis of certificates of origin issued by the customs office, additional certificates of non-preferential origin of goods in the form of the National Chamber of Commerce, if a foreign investor demands for goods issue such a certificate, in connection with the payment for the goods, The legalization of documents and certificates of origin for exports may apply company registered in Poland.
What requirements must be met in order to legalize documents? It is necessary to provide for the Chamber of Commerce for the company's registration documents and documents for verification.
The registration documents
- Document confirming the registration authorities conducting the applicant's business,
- Certificate of assigning a statistical number REGON identification,
- confirmation of the decision or give a tax identification number (TIN),
- A certified signatures of the persons authorized to represent the entity requesting. Copies of these documents are confirmed by an authorized officer of the PCC for compliance with the Triumph of the original.
The documents to legalize documents shall be submitted for verification by an operator determined by the number of copies and one copy to be additional documentation, which remains in the PCC. All copies of the documents submitted for verification should include the original signatures of persons authorized to represent the company. When submitting documents for legalization should be accompanied by a completed application for legalization entrepreneur available in the forms below to download. Depending on the customer's disposal of foreign documents legalized by the National Chamber of Commerce may be the legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Warsaw www.msz.gov.pl and diplomatic missions of foreign countries in Poland. Getting legalization are made in the National Chamber of Commerce and regional chambers of commerce in several Polish cities.
Advice on the implementation of the ISO 9001: 2008
Successfully implemented a Quality Management System provides increased customer satisfaction, allows to achieve significant business goals and improve internal processes. Contributes to reducing business risk associated with the inadequacy of the offer to the expectations of your customers.
Legalisation Office, Certification and ATA Carnet is a consultancy and implementations in the field of quality management system ISO 9001: 2008.
What are the benefits of a Quality Management System?
- Improving the image and prestige of your company,
- Building a competitive advantage and increase competitiveness,
- Improving the quality of products or services offered,
- The opportunity to participate in tenders in which more and more often the first criterion is to have a certified quality management system,
- Improving the process of communication and information flow within the company,
- Human resource management system, more structured organization of work, better division of labor, organized responsibilities and powers,
- Increased awareness and involvement of employees, enabling employees in the implementation of business strategies by identifying the objectives,
- Rationalization of operating costs, early diagnosis and detection of errors at various stages of implementation and production of products or services.
What is the process carried out by consulting our office?
- The scope of activities under the guidance in the design and implementation of the quality management system complies with the requirements of ISO standards and includes:
- The pre-audit
- Assessment of the status quo in terms of opportunities for organizations to adapt efficiently to meet the standard
- A schedule for implementation work
- Consultancy in the development of quality policy and quality objectives
- Consultancy in the identification process and links between them
- Advising on the implementation works with the active participation of employees in the organization
- Development of the documentation
- The verification of the implemented system and recommendations on how to prepare for the certification
- Conducting training for employees, process owners, internal auditors
Advisory Services provide certified quality management system auditors with experience in implementing systems in organizations from different industries.
So far, we have advised companies operating in the following sectors:
- renovation and modernization of road tankers,
- consultancy in the field of EU funds,
- translation agency,
- training services,
- accounting office,
- building services,
- production systems, plumbing and heating networks,
- Chamber of Commerce,
- production of paint booths,
- production of biofuels,
- manufacture of boilers,
- medical equipment service.