Amberiff Spring 2023
After three years of pandemic difficulties and restrictions, AMBERIF Spring is back to its place – AMBEREXPO in Gdańsk, Poland. The Fair will be held on 22-25.03.2023.
AMBERIF SPRING is Poland’s largest and one of Europe’s biggest trade shows for the jewellery industry, and the world’s most important event dedicated to the promotion of amber. The upcoming edition will feature over 200 exhibitors.
Since 30 years AMBERIF connects exhibitors with buyers and creates space for business and social meetings. But above all, the Fair is a place to present the latest collections, dedicated to amber enthusiasts from all over the world. In addition to silver and gold jewellery with amber, gems and decorations with ,,gold of Baltic”. The thematic scope of the fair also includes precious stones, gold and silver Jewellery, tolls, materials and equipment of manufacturing companies, unique collections of designed jewelry presented in Design Gallery by individual artists.
The wide offer of products makes the event interesting for representatives of different sectors of jewelry industry.
The most important thematic areas of the fair will include:
- TOP AMBER – ca. 30 most prominent exhibitors who offer top quality amber products
- AMBER JEWELLERY – a wide array of popular amber jewellery from worldwide exhibitors
- GOLD & SILVER – jewellery made of precious metals and stones, watches, jewellery trends
- TECH ZONE – a full range of technologies, findings and services to support jewellery manufacturing
- DESIGN GALLERY – new collections of unique jewellery made by Poland’s leading jewellery artists
- START-UP ZONE – brand new – an international debut zone for young designers of original jewellery
As each year, AMBERIF SPRING will feature an extensive programme of science and art events, along with showcases produced by the event’s partners: galleries, museums, art academies, trade organisations and media.
Announcement of AMBERIF SELECTION results will be the high point of program. In the competition the best product of the Fair will be chosen and the winner will receive a prize founded by Minister of Development and Technology. We invite you also to visit Museum of Amber for vernissage of the designer Jewellery exhibition, and to participate in conferences and shows that will be held during 4 days of AMBERIF.
The digital AMBERIF VIRTUAL SHOWROOM platform with an online catalog of exhibitors and their products complements the traditional meetings of exhibitors and buyers. The fair is intended exclusively for professional audience related to the jewelry industry and creative industries.