BIM Klaster is a trans-regional network of interactions established on 2 April, 2012, on the initiative of several companies from Małopolskie Province in Poland. The originators of this project were deeply involved with civil engineering, IT and IT technologies. For such individuals, construction is not just a work; it is a real passion. Each of us is not afraid of looking into the future and creating new standards we solemnly believe will become commonplace standards before long.
Today BIM Klaster is an officially registered Association of pro-innovative and highly specialised micro, small, medium and large enterprises from the entire territory of Poland, which are active in construction industry and in ICT, as well as of business and research & development public institutions which support the creativity and innovative drive in the Polish economy.
Areas of export support
- The Association supports initiatives and projects implemented by entities constituting the Information Technology in Construction Cluster
- manages joint projects of entities represented by members of the Information Technology in Construction Cluster
- develops regular contacts, cooperation and exchange of information between members and scientific, educational, business and public institutions, including local government
- Raises professional qualifications of Cluster members and cooperating entities
- Supports initiatives related to economic development and entrepreneurship of local, regional, cross-border, national character