International Matchmaking Event 2022 “Face The Challenge!”
International Matchmaking Event 2022 “Face The Challenge!” is a meeting, organized by the Enterprise Europe Network from Katowice during the European Congress of Small and Medium Enterprises. This year’s SME Congress will focus on the topics related to the greatest challenges faced by entrepreneurs operating in Europe.
B2B meetings are an opportunity to bring together all actors (companies, clusters, universities, etc.) from all over Europe to find alternative ways to (re)create supply chains, find reliable partners and thus strengthen business relationships, also in a new situation changed by the pandemic or the war in Ukraine.
Participation is free of charge and is not limited to specific sectors.
Stationary meetings at the International Congress Center in Katowice, Poland (address: Sławika i Antalla 1, 40-163 Katowice) will be held on November 21 and 22, 2022.
Additionally, we provide the opportunity to connect as part of an online meeting on November 23, 2022.
What are you looking for?
- manufacturer, subcontractor
- HR, labor supply
- materials, inventories
- business partner, project call
- finance, company sale
- product development, innovation, etc.
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experiences with international business partners
- to know key R&D players
- to gain new markets
- to meet several companies in one day
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
More on https://ekmsp.eu/en-us/