For 26 years AUTOMATICON International Automation and Measurements Fair has been the biggest professional forum in Poland where manufacturers, deliverers and users of industrial automation meet.
The fairs provide an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to demonstrate their achievements and for visitors to learn about new developments in the fields of automation, industrial measurements and robotics.
The event is visited by many specialists searching for new technical solutions as well as a substantial source of information for designers and system integrators.
The fair is accompanied by a rich programme of training courses and workshops as well as the prestigious Gold Medal competition.
The AUTOMATICON fair also involves creating and consolidating the image of a company, exchanging knowledge and experience as well as the opportunity to gain new customers in direct talks.
Thematic scope of the AUTOMATICON fair:
- measurement systems and measurement and control equipment,
- industrial electronics,
- laboratory measurement instruments for industrial, scientific and educational purposes,
- pumps, valves and fittings,
- 3D technologies in industry
- design, software, consultancy services.