Warsaw Chamber of Commerce
Since 1990, the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce has been building a strong economic self-government in the region in order to properly represent the interests of the associated entrepreneurs. He supports associated companies in their efforts to increase their competitiveness on the global market and builds the image of Mazovia as a modern region, connected by economic cooperation with a number of European and Asian countries.
Areas of export support
As part of the offer, the Warsaw Chammber of Commerce propose:
- matching business partners (searching for business partners on foreign markets, organizing B2B meetings),
- analysis of foreign markets in terms of the introduction of a given customer product / service,
- assistance in the organization of international B2B meetings – comprehensive organizational, linguistic and substantive support service during your business trips abroad, including: logistics organization of the trip,
- substantive and linguistic support in creating presentations and promotional and informational materials for a given company,
- substantive and linguistic support during working and official meetings in Poland and abroad,
- organization of outgoing trade missions and inbound service,
- organization of cooperation exchanges, economic forums, etc.,
- organization of international problem seminars as well as training and consulting with the participation of foreign experts,
- exhibition and fair promotion in Poland and abroad,
- cooperation with foreign chambers of commerce and industry (implementation of contracts), diplomatic and trade institutions as well as institutions of economic development and promotion,
- cooperation with national institutions of international promotion and public administration.