Polish Automotive Group (PGM)
Polish Automotive Group (PGM) was established in November 2016 by a group of domestic automotive suppliers. Its main goal is to support the development of the Polish automotive industry, both on the domestic and foreign market.
Taking advantage of the synergies between PGM members, we have created an export consortium PGM AUTOMOTIVE to promote and distribute automotive spare parts from domestic factories under a common brand, in distant and difficult markets, such as Africa or Middle East.
We organize business missions for customers, and in cooperation with global automotive corporations, we organize seminars for potential suppliers. We have partnership cooperation with Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech and Kia Motors Slovakia, whom we support in identifying new suppliers from Poland.
We cooperate with the Ministry of Development, Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland, Polish Investment and Trade Agency, Polish Chamber of Commerce and other industry organizations.
Areas of export support
Polish Automotive Group is perfect partner to explore the automotive industry in Poland and to identify and initiate cooperation with suppliers from Poland.
- we are gathering Polish automotive suppliers, experienced in OE industry as well as in tha aftermarket, representing a wide range of competences;
- we have excellent knowledge of the Polish automotive industry, we have built a detailed database of Polish private automotive manufacturers;
- we are animating cooperation between factories aiming at common development projects;
- we are ready to support potential investors in identifying new partners, buld extended supply chains, as well as in other areas;
- we have implemented the PAPH – Polish Automotive Production Hub project, aiming at animating cooperation between foreign investors and Polish automotive manufacturers, e.g. in the Joint Venture formula or in other variants of cooperation favoring the development of Polish manufacturers;
- we take actions to increase innovation in research and development works of our members (we have engaged, among others, the Polish Lukasiewicz Research Network);
- we organize trades, trainings, conferences and industry events in Poland and around the world;
- we have created an export consortium and joint trade brand under the same name – PGM AUTOMOTIVE, aiming at promoting Polish producers of automotive spare parts to the global automotive aftermarket;
- among member companies, we share knowledge, good practices and build mutual trust, which is so important in cooperation;
- we are reliable and trustworthy organisation – we are a Key National Cluster (the title was awarded by the Polish Ministry of Development, Labour and Technology), we maintain effective relations with local governments, public, non-governmental and business-related institutions.