Polish Tourism Organisation
The Polish Tourist Organization – performing the tasks specified in the Act on the Polish Tourist Organization – promotes Poland as a country attractive to tourists and conducts a number of activities supporting entrepreneurs from the tourism sector. Activities aimed at promotion and development of Polish tourism are conducted both in Poland and abroad.
We are also implementing the Industry Promotion Programme for the health services sector as part of Sub-measure 3.3.2: Promotion of the economy based on Polish product brands – Polish Economy Brand. These activities are co-financed from EU funds. In accordance with the assumptions of this program and the applicable contract, the primary objective remains the promotion of the Polish health services sector on selected foreign markets. (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Czech Republic).
Areas of export support
- we promote Poland as a country attractive to tourists – modern, with high standards of service and favourable prices.
- We organize national stands at the largest national and international tourism fairs where exhibitors are representatives of the tourism industry and local governments;
- we invite foreign tour operators to study visits;
- we cooperate with regional and local tourist organizations in order to increase interest in Polish cities, regions and tourist products;
- we organize seminars, trainings and promotional events
- we publish materials about Poland;
- we analyze trends in world tourism in cooperation with international organizations dealing with this area;
- we develop activities aimed at increasing the popularity of business tourism;
- we run Internet System of Tourist Information (ISIT).