Polish Producers of Chocolate and Confectionery Products Association
The main purpose of Polish Producers of Chocolate and Confectionery Products Association is representation of chocolate, cookies and confectionery industries in the fields of law, economy, trade and science. Membership in Polish Producers of Chocolate and Confectionery Products Association allows to participate in social dialogue conducted by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. At the same time association is a member of the Food Economy of the Republic of Poland Federation, Union of Associations Advertising Council and Association of Chocolate, Biscuit and Confectionery of Europe CAOBISCO. Thanks to a long established position, POLBISCO is a partner in discussions with government about our industry and other fields of food industry. Our members have an access to our industry news and ability of law regulations consulting. The membership in CAOBISCO guarantee and access to European Union Law Projects and European industry news.
Areas of export support
- Monitoring and EU drafts of legal acts evaluation
- Cooperation with local and international institutions responsible for food law creation
- Interpreting Directive 2000/36/WE of United Europe Parliament and Council related to cocoa and chocolate products intended for consumption
- Supporting advocacy for self-regulatory solutions in food marketing
- Preparing opinions and positions of POLBISCO in the matters being subject matter of the commission