Polish Chamber of Commerce of Road Transport and Forwarding
The Polish Economic Chamber of Road Transport and Forwarding (PIGTSiS), established on 9 March 1994, is a self-governing organization, operating under the provisions of the Chamber of Commerce Act. Membership in the Chamber is voluntary and does not limit in any way the independence of its members.
PIGTSiS is a member of the National Chamber of Commerce.
It brings together nearly 300 business entities, mainly engaged in the carriage of passengers and goods in the country and abroad, as well as production for carriers.
Areas of export support
- Chamber represents the interests of companies involved in the carriage of people and goods and freight forwarding, particularly before state administrative bodies
- Gives its opinion on draft legislation, including tax and customs legislation, affecting the interests of business entities associated in the Chamber
- Provides training
- Organizes international cooperation
- Counteracts unfair competition, monopolistic practices, commercial dishonesty and unfair advertising
- Provides assistance in obtaining transport documents for domestic and international passenger and freight transport (licenses, permits, driver’s certificates)
- Publishes professional publications and the Bulletin of the Chamber