Chamber of Digital Economy
The e-Chambers mission is the development of the Polish digital economy industry through cooperation, exchange of know-how, legislative activities with a strong and effective representation of the common interests in dialogue with institutions of the Polish government administration, the European Union and non-governmental organizations in the country and around the world. The main goals of the Chamber of Electronic Economy are:
- representing and supporting the economic interests of companies related to the electronic economy market in Poland, with particular emphasis on companies associated in the Chamber;
- development of the economy in its various industries in the country and Europe thanks to the use of technological, information and communication (ICT) innovations, including the Internet, hardware and software, and their practical applications in running a business;
- supporting entrepreneurs (especially small and medium-sized) by providing knowledge (know-how) and technological solutions;
- supporting society in using digital solutions.
Areas of export support
E-Chamber has been supporting entrepreneurs in cross-border trade for many years. It is one of the main strategic assumptions of the organization. The main activities include:
- organization of regular online sales training courses;
- preparing guides for online export, both in the field of B2C e-commerce and B2B e-commerce;
- Round Table organization with the participation of government administration, entrepreneurs and international organizations;
- developing descriptions of markets attractive for cross-border sales for Polish entrepreneurs;
- creating reports in the field of cross-border e-commerce;
- providing legislative support during training;
- providing business support and sharing know-how with entities interested in online exporters, – preparing a landing page with comprehensive information for novice entrepreneurs in online export.