Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice
Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice was established in 1990 by 103 founders from the Silesian Voivodeship. During the 32 years of tradition, CCI in Katowice became a strong partner for business entities in Silesia and in other regions of Poland. Supporting of Business is not our only area of activity, we have strong relations with scientific, self-governmental and national institutions of Poland. If we sum up the number of companies with which we cooperate, we will get 2000 business entities. We are the most dynamically operating Chamber of Commerce in Poland!
Our experience and will of growth of our member companies pushed us to create the international network, we have branches in Israel and Pakistan. Our international partners are in United States (Nevada State), Słovakia, Czech, China, India, Hungary, and Ukraine.
Areas of export support
- The Chamber, above all, is networking and new contacts. We regularly organize meetings of member companies, which are attended by several dozen companies each time, as well as other interesting events.
- We are one of the largest and most dynamic chamber of commerce in Poland – we bring together over 500 companies, and several thousand companies annually participate in our events and projects.
- Each Member Company is entitled to a Benefit Package.
- Thanks to membership you can gain new customers – by taking advantage of cooperation with other Chamber member companies.
- We help to spread wings in many areas and increase competitiveness of our companies.
- Participation in interesting events (European Congress od SMEs aurels of Skills and Competence, conferences, webinars, business breakfasts, trainings)
- We facilitate obtaining external financing for business activity from EU and commercial funds.
- We legalize export documents and issue certificates of origin.
- We help in entering and functioning on the Polish market. We also assist in finding partners and clients.
- We are effective in obtaining up to 100% EU funding for the implementation of development services (including training) for SMEs, as part of EU projects.
- We support companies in gaining trainees with refund of costs of internship organization.
- We provide professional support in marketing and promotional activities.
- We offer amicable settlement of disputes, which is a faster and cheaper alternative to traditional courts.
- We have space to work and organize events. Our building is in the very center of Katowice.