SIAL Canada is the leading name in the agri-food industry, with more than 850 national and international exhibitors from 50 countries hosting over 15,000 buyers from Canada, the United States, and 60 other countries. Visitors to the fair are representatives of the largest chain stores and food wholesalers, a wide range of representatives of specialist and retail stores as well as numerous distributors.
At this year's fair, Polish companies will be hosted at the stand of the campaign "Meat of European quality" implemented by the Union of Producers and Employers of Meat Industry (UPEMI) with the financial support of the European Union. Launched on May 1, 2018, the two-year campaign is about the promotion of chilled or frozen pork and beef and processed products based on these meats targeting the US and Canada. The Polish meat producers will present their offer at the booth of the above-mentioned campaign:
- Przedsiębiorstwo Przetwórstwa Mięsnego - Marcinkowscy Sp. z o.o.
- Zakłady Mięsne Mokobody Sp. z o.o.
- Skiba S.A. Meat Plant
- Wędlinka Spółka z o.o. Sp.k.
- Food Service
- ŁUKÓW Meat Company
In addition, the following companies will be present at the Sial as independent exhibitors:
• Adikam - chocolate products;
• ARGO - sweets;
• BaMax - confectionery, chocolate, snacks;
• Beta-Bio Technology - the creator of the method for the isolation of beta-glucan from cereals;
• PAULA Ingredients - dried fruit, vegetables and cheese, superfoods, concentrates and powders, protein hydrolysates, extracts and others;
• TAN-VIET International - oriental products - import and distribution;
• Victoria Cymes – different types of beverages such as smoothies, juices, energy drinks, water, and specialize in bartender syrups
• ORZECH – canned products & other preserved products - canned vegetables; condiments, oils, sauces, seasonings, vinegar – sauces
SIAL is a great opportunity to present new and existing food products to Canadian and international entrepreneurs. These fairs allow you to familiarize yourself with the latest trends in the development of the food industry of individual countries and to establish numerous business contacts.
Welcome to SIAL Canada!!!
SIALCanada 2019Facts Figures
pdf | 1.28 MB