AEROMART is a business platform for suppliers, subcontractors and clusters from the aviation industry from around the world. The event is organized by BCI Aerospace, specializing in the organization of industry events for the aeronautics and defense industry, and actively supported by such institutions as: Aero Montreal (association of air companies from the province of Quebec), Montreal International (economic development agency of the Montreal area), Investissement Québec (investment agency of the province of Quebec) and STIQ (association of producers in the province of Quebec).
Over 800 companies from 28 countries will participate in the fair. It is estimated that more than 11,000 professional business meetings will take place at the fair, as well as numerous workshops, seminars including: Global Supply Chain Summit.
This year Poland will be represented, in addition to the Foreign Trade Office (ZBH) in Toronto, by the representatives of Polish Space Agency, the City of Rzeszow, the Office of the Marshal of the Lublin Province and the following companies:
- AP-Tech - a consulting, design and software company operating on the airport terminal market;
- BlueSoft Smart Technologies Cluster - the company deals with the implementation of information technology in the fields of telecommunications, automation, industrial obstacle lighting systems, renewable energy sources (RES), mechanics and air traffic system and land security;
- DioxidSp. Z o.o. - manufacturer of aircraft parts and tooling;
- Galactic Sp z.o.o - the company specializes in a wide range of applications of nanotechnology coatings in surface engineering;
- Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. - PZL Mielec, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation - the largest aircraft manufacturer in Poland, expanding the production profile with the production of aircraft structures and the production of helicopters;
- PPW Nabor - manufacturer of precise rubber, rubber-metal and metal components for the aerospace, automotive and food industries;
- SatRevolution - the company specializes in the design and serial production of artificial satellites for international space agencies and other entities, both from the private and public sectors.
In connection with the mission of Polish companies to Canada, on April 15 the Polish Space Agency will be hosting an information seminar, followed by G2G/B2G meetings at Ontario Investment and Trade Centre in Toronto. If you wish to attend the morning session and/or request a meeting with any of the attendees, please register here.
We also invite you to attend an overview seminar on April 17 during the Aeromart 2019 event where our Polish Aviation Valley expert will provide an update on the aerospace industry in Poland.
If you have questions regarding the program or would like to connect with the companies in Montreal please contact our office.