It is addressed to the ones interested in Polish investments and the promotion of Polish exports.
Polish Investment and Trade Agency sends out the PAIH Business Brief each mounth, in two different languages Polish and English.
- Save the date...
The Grunt na Medal/Golden Site Contest for the best investment areas in the municipalities was officially launched
The 8th edition of the National Golden Site Contest begins. The municipalities from all over Poland will compete for the title of the most attractive investment area and the interest of global players. According to the experience of previous editions, over half of the winners won new investors.
The aim of the Contest, conducted simultaneously in sixteen Polish voivodships, is to select and promote the best areas for production investments in each of them. The organizers are looking for the best undeveloped investment area (greenfield), with an area of at least 2 hectares, which was designed for an industrial project.
- 1st Kenya Investment Conference in Poland.
- International Cosmetics Forum - Global Standards and Regulations on Key Export Markets.
- Transborder outsourcing talks in Szczecin.
- II Opole Forum "International economic relations".
- AgroActivia Agricultural Fair.
- Targi China-CEEC Investment and Trade Expo 2018.
- Market insight
- Lubelskie voivodship: Investment attractiveness of voivodships.
- Lubuskie voivodship: Investment attractiveness of voivodships.
- Business support
Private Sector Liaison Officer to the World Bank Group (PSLO) facilitates local companies' access to World Bank Group business opportunities, services and knowledge.
PSLO spreads information about WBG-related business opportunities: procurement opportunities related to development projects financed by The World Bank, political risk guarantees offered by MIGA.
PSLO facilitates contacts between local companies and the Bank Group, organizes consultations and provides information on the Bank’s knowledge resources and partnership opportunities.The PSLO network includes over 100 officers operating in nearly 80 countries. In 2011 the network has become a platform serving other international financial institutions, including EBRD.
Arkadiusz Tarnowski, Ph.d., e-mail: email@example.com
Website: World Bank.
- Business in Brief
- Electromobility & investment from Singapore shape PAIH portfolio of FDI.
- Polish-American cooperation: Partnering to win in the next 100 years.
- PAIH Trade Office in Tel Aviv and support for Polish companies in Israel.
- Poland has officially begun cooperating with the organizers of EXPO 2020.
- Paradyż to strenghten its position in North America due to PAIH support.
- How to achieve success in economic contacts with Ukraine - summary of the seminar.
- PAIH joins the European Trade Promotion Organisations (ETPO).
- PAIH supports the construction of the oncology centre in Biała Podlaska.
- Reports and comments
KPMG Report: American investments in Poland - Partnering to win in the next 100 years!
- Do you know that…
Poland is one of the largest glass producers in the world.
The previous issues of PAIH Business Brief: