It is addressed to the ones interested in Polish investments and the promotion of Polish exports.
Polish Investment and Trade Agency sends out the PAIH Business Brief each mounth, in two different languages Polish and English.
- Save the date...
Polish-American Business Summit
AmCham, US - Poland Business Council, the US Embassy, and PAIH are inviting you to the Polish - American Business Summit. The event is the continuation of a series of economic meetings at the highest state level in Poland and the USA.
The topic of the Summit will be the investment and commercial rapprochement between Poland and the United States. The pretext for the discussion will be the debut of the report on American investments in Poland.
The Polish-American Business Summit will take place on April 26 in Warsaw, in the Marriott Hotel.
- 2nd International Cooperative Trade Fair of Tools and Processing Industry INNOFORM®,
- Seminar "Egypt: Land of investment opportunities",
- POLAGRA FOOD International Trade Fair for Food,
- The fair and conference REAL CONNECT 2018,
- II Opole Forum "International economic relations",
- E-quality Forum,
- The 6th annual CEE Manufacturing Excellence and Logistics Awards and Strategy Summit.
- Market insight
- Lower-Silesian voivodship: Investment attractiveness of voivodships.
- Kuyavian-Pomeranian voivodship: Investment attractiveness of voivodships.
- Business support
Warsaw joins Start Alliance business network
Warsaw joined the international network of innovative Start Alliance cities. The official launch of the cooperation took place during this year's Wolves Summit. Thanks to the partnership, Warsaw-based technological companies will receive support from partners in planning foreign expansion and raising capital. In exchange, foreign companies from member cities will be provide with comprehensive business services in Warsaw. The Polish Investment and Trade Agency is the contact centreof the Start Alliance network in Poland.
The Start Alliance's goal is to network the most innovative cities in the world and create a platform for innovative companies. Instead of competing with each other, firms obtain room to establish cooperation and build new, international relationships. Joining Warsaw to the network brings with it a number of benefits for entrepreneurs. Thanks to the cooperation, it will be easy to contact foreign start-ups from partner cities and potential investors. They will take part in industry events. There is also a free co-working space and consultancy in the field of taxes, law, staffing and migration issues in selected partner cities.
- Business in Brief
- PAIH organises Poland’s participation in EXPO 2020,
- EME Aero - new investment on the air map of the Podkarpacie region,
- Igoria Trade to debut in Asia thanks to PAIH,
- AHK business case survey: Poland is still attractive, but the employees are wanted,
- Global IT services provider enters Poland,
- Kenyan Business Newsletter - the newest project of the Foreign Trade Office in Nairobi,
- Inauguration of Foreign Trade Office in Buenos Aires,
- Poland’s bold display by Dubai Water Canal.
- Reports and comments
WEI report: Barriers and difficulties for Polish companies in the EU.
- Do you know that…
PAIH shoots Foreign Trade Offices promotional material.
The previous issues of PAIH Business Brief: