According to the preliminary Polish Central Statistical Office data, in January-March 2016 value of Polish exports was by 1.7% higher on a yearly basis and amounted to EUR 43,904bn. In the same time imports increased by 0.8% to EUR 42,005bn, so the trade balance shaped at EUR 1,899bn.
Trade turnover between Poland and Norway decreased by 4.4% yoy and amounted to EUR 0,871bn in January-March 2016. Polish exports decreased by 7.0% to EUR 0,466bn, when imports decreased by 0.9% to EUR 0,406bn. As a result, trade balance improved to the level of EUR 0,060bn.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total exports:
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 30.9%) – CN code XVII – exports value drop by 12.7% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 15.3%) – CN code XV – drop by 15.4%,
- Mechanic and electric equipment, to recording and reception of sound (share of 12.1%) – CN code XVI – drop by 13.1% yoy.
Among main trading groups with the biggest share in total imports:
- Live animals; animal products (share of 48.7%) – CN code I – imports value growth by 20.5% yoy,
- Base metals products (share of 26.1%) – CN code XV – growth by 8.8% yoy.
- Vehicles, Spaceships, Vessels (share of 6.3%) – CN code XVII – drop by 48.5% yoy.