3rd Polish Economic & Technology Forum in Switzerland
The 3rd Polish Economic & Technology Forum to be held in Bern, Switzerland, will gather a wide spectrum of representatives of business, science and technology as well as institutional stakeholders from Poland and Switzerland. The two day event will be full of inspiring panel discussions and networking opportunities.
The event is being organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Bern with generous support and in partnership with the Polish Investment and Trade Agency, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Poland, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, the Polish Tourism Organization, Switzerland Global Enterprise, the Łukasiewicz Research Network, the Polish-Swiss Blockchain Association and the Polonium Foundation.
Key topics to be discussed during the Forum will include: prospects and sectors with the strongest potential for enhanced bilateral cooperation, Poland’s role as a technology hub, urban development, latest trends in industrial development as well as cutting-edge technologies, including blockchain and artificial intelligence.
The panelists will represent leading Polish and Swiss enterprises from various sectors, major universities and research institutions, national and local governments as well as business-facilitating public institutions. Prominent policy makers from both countries will be present.
The Forum will be:
- a chance to hear first-hand from leading Polish and Swiss government officials, business executives, experts and scientists;
- a platform for exchanging business, technology, and education experiences as well as insightful information on opportunities and challenges for both countries in today’s increasingly complex world;
- a unique chance for potential business or research partners from Poland and Switzerland to hold one-on-one meetings and explore new exciting projects.
For more information about the program and speakers, please visit: PAIH | 3rd Polish Economic & Technology Forum in Switzerland »
Day One (the Economic Forum) will focus on general prospects for Polish-Swiss cooperation, current geopolitical situation and its impact on the economy, examples of promising areas of bilateral cooperation and the role of joint projects on local level.
Day Two (the Technology Forum) will look into the future of key areas that are driven by advanced technologies and innovation, such as health care, biotechnology, smart industry or cybersecurity, exploring the potential for Polish-Swiss cooperation, looking at chances and risks.
Details about the event
- The conference languages will be Polish and German. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
- A separate area outside of the main event venue will be provided for business networking.
- Participation in the event is free of charge, refreshments and lunches will be offered during the Forum.
- The cost of travel to and from Bern, the cost of accommodation and local transportation as well as any other expenses need to be covered by the participants themselves.
- Registration to the event can be done using an electronic form until 10th of September.
- The number of participants is limited due to the size of the conference venue. Early registration is therefore encouraged.
The secretariat of the Forum has been launched at the Embassy of Poland in Bern (Berno.firstname.lastname@example.org) and is ready to answer all questions regarding the event.