The third edition of the International Green Days will take place on March 22-24, 2019, at the Ptak Warsaw Expo.
Green Days Fairs of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture offer everything you need to work on a beautiful and professional garden. The exhibition will include the following halls: Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, Horticultural Technology and Floristry. Green Days will present three days of design workshops, trainings and florist shows, unique arborist shows, an outdoor show presenting the work of machines for greenery care, meetings with authors, a number of panels and thematic conferences. The Trade Fair is a B2B and B2C event. The high profile of the event was appreciated, among others, by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Green Days 2019 in the B2B zone:
- this event is focused on integrating producers with business support institutions in a network of vertical and horizontal industry connections strengthening Polish production on the domestic market
- meeting platform enabling manufacturers to build strong business relations with their key partners from Eastern and Western Europe - Hosted Buyers Program
- review of implementation projects for the gardening sector
Green Days 2019 in the B2C zone:
- a new trading formula which allows to manage marketing resources the way they can be widely used as a promotion tool among the consumers
- a great opportunity to present new products to a wide range of consumers
A significant consumer potential - over 3.1 million people (Warsaw agglomeration) which makes this event a very special place enabling the exhibitors to promote and sell their goods.
The exhibition focuses on the following issues:
- Landscape architecture
- Gardening area
- Floral area
- Garden technology area
The event will be accompanied by a Gardening Market - a unique sales zone dedicated to consumers.
Three days of the exhibition will offer plenty of attractions:
- seminars for special target groups
- workshops for professionals and for enthusiasts, as well
- thematic exhibitions - floristic, botanical and architectural
- machine work dynamic presentations
- product presentations conducted by celebrities well known from TV shows
- spectacular presentations of planting large trees and arboristic care - work at heigh