The GARDENIA International Garden and Landscape Architecture Fair will be held on 2-4 March 2017 in Poznan. Just before calendar spring, the capital of Wielkopolska will host the presentation of new gardening trends and premieres for 2017.
The 11th edition of GARDENIA is sure to be very successful. This is confirmed by a large number of exhibitors who confirmed their participation in this event, appreciating both the organisational side of the event and its promotion.
By participating in GARDENIA fair you can:
- each more then 27,427 visitors from Poland and abroad, including 12 000 professionals, with your promotional message.
- arouse interest in your offer among owners and employees of wholesale outlets of gardening centres, those responsible for urban and residential green areas, landscape architects, representatives of companies engaged in the development of gardens, owners of gardening farms and horticultural nurseries, garden lovers.
- effectively promote new products (website, Gardenia News and trade press).
- actively seek new business contacts through participation in meetings with organised groups of visitors (matchmaking)
- make an effective use of your marketing budget and use additional forms of promotion available exclusively for exhibitors at GARDENIA (e.g. advertising in the "News Gardenia" magazine, large-space advertising on the fairgrounds)
- meet with representatives of the specialised press