Agriculture and agro-process are listed among the sectors open to foreign investments in Poland. AGRISCAPE can help you in this regard. It is an international event on foreign investment in the agriculture sector, held from 14 to 15 November 2017 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
AGRISCAPE has a unique format, grouping exhibition stands, exhibitor workshops and preset one to one meetings. It is a closed event with visitors admitted by invitation only after a case by case examination. All visitors are top decision makers and influencers.
AGRISCAPE will involve 40 exhibitors and 300 buyers from 30 countries and provide exhibitors the opportunity to conduct direct business discussions and showcase the advantages of investing in their assets on their stand, in their workshops, and during the various networking functions.
AGRISCAPE’s strategic partner is the Food Security Center- Abu Dhabi, supervising all foreign investments of the United Arab Emirates in the agricultural sector. It is hosted by the Abu Dhabi Food Security Alliance, which groups all the United Arab Emirates companies investing actively in farmland abroad. This will guarantee the presence of top level decision makers. 100 visitors will be selected from the United Arab Emirates, 100 from the Gulf Cooperation countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain) and 100 from all over the world.
AGRISCAPE will feature:
- Exhibition Zone: This premium exhibition space will allow exhibitors from both government & private sectors to showcase their assets and solutions to investors coming from all over the globe. Only 40 stands will be built, and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Workshops: Over the two-day event workshop sessions of 45 minutes are available to exhibitors, to showcase investment opportunities, existing facilities, and incentives to attract foreign investments.
- Preset Meeting Program: An elaborated online matchmaking program will be available to exhibitors with the full listing of confirmed visitors in order for them to organize in advance one-to-one meetings of 30 minutes on their stand and workshops for up to 25 visitors.
- Gala Dinner: There will be a formal gala dinner event, giving an excellent opportunity to extend corporate hospitality to clients and business partners.
- Networking: Numerous key networking opportunities will arise during the gala dinner, lunch breaks, and in the open coffee spaces.
Please consult our website www.agriscapeuae.com for more information, and do not hesitate to contact directly should you have any further questions.
Mobile Phone: +971 50 452 1272