Konferencja Mining Indaba odbędzie się w Kapsztadzie (RPA) w dniach 6-9 lutego 2017 r.
Więcej informacji poniżej oraz na stronie internetowej: www.miningindaba.co.za.
* * *
Investing in African Mining Indaba is an annual professional conference dedicated to the capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa.
THIS IS WHERE THE WORLD CONNECTS WITH AFRICAN MINING™
Investing in African Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment conference, the world’s third largest mining conference, and Africa’s largest mining event.
FACTS AND FIGURES OF MINING INDABA
- 20 YEARS OF ESTABLISHMENT
- 7,000 + of the most internationally-diversified and influential professionals in African mining (2013 record breaking year)
- 110 countries & territories across six continents represented
- 45 African and Non-African Government delegations in attendance
- 2,300 international companies represented in the 2013 delegation
- 410 sponsoring companies representing an impressive sampling of the world’s largest mining companies by market cap
- BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS of foreign investment have been channeled into the African mining value chain throughout the last 19 years of the annual Mining Indaba. The successful collaboration amongst the organisers, the South African and many other African governments, and Mining Indaba’s partners have led to this success
- R485 MILLION in revenue has flowed directly to the local Cape economy throughout the last 5 years of Mining Indaba (2006-2013). This revenue includes hotels, tourism, shopping, golf and more
- 3,750 direct and indirect jobs have been created throughout the last five years (2006-2013)
- 20,000 hotel room nights sold across 40 hotels in the local cape area for the 2013 Mining Indaba
- 100% commitment by the organisers of Mining Indaba to partner with suppliers in South Africa who are currently or in the process of BEE certified