Wolves Summit is taking place this October in Warsaw, Poland. Let your startup be a part.
Warsaw in Poland is holding one of the biggest tech conferences in Central and Eastern Europe – Wolves Summit. It is an event which gathers investors, startups and companies to discuss innovative ideas, technology and business development. We are inviting you and your startup to become a part and contribute to the world of innovation.
If you and your startup wish to become a part of the conference, please visit our website to apply:
https://www.wolvessummit.com/why-attend/startup/young register and schedule the most convenient date for a short phone conversation with the Wolves Summit team.
Wolves Summit 24-27 October in a nutshell:
- watch the 2-minute aftermovie from the third edition in April 2016
- networking with 250 investors and 300 executives
- The Great Pitch competition for startups on different stages of development
- $100 000 or brand visibility to gain at the competition
- a precise meeting scheduling system before the conference with client profiling (3028 1:1 meetings during previous edition) – allows to collect many business cards in a short time
- participants’ profiles - corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, marketing sales, digital, analysis departments; small and medium enterprises, experienced startups and ones at an early stage of development, investment funds and private investors
- recruiting developers
- October 24: Startup - Investor Day (350 startup pitches)
- October 25-26: Corporate Challenge, Startup Pitches, 1:1 meetings
- paths: Tech Innovation, Business Growth, Corporate Challenge, Developers
- an evening networking event
- last edition in numbers: 3028 1:1 meetings, 53 countries, 2044 participants, 221 investors, 313 executives
- they trusted us: TVN Ventures, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, Amazon, Wyra, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile and more.
Patryk Wysocki, Startup Team