Please join us for a continental breakfast and presentation on business location and investment opportunities in Poland.
Poland remains attractive to advanced manufacturing companies due to its highly skilled labor force, excellent educational system and business-friendly government. Amidst the increasingly unpredictable European market, Poland remains a stable and growing economy, and is therefore attracting even more foreign investment.
A panel of economic and legal experts will discuss the risks and the exciting opportunities available.
- Filip Deleżyński, Senior Project Manager, Foreign Investment Department, PAIiIZ
- Dawid Durejko, Senior Project Manager, Foreign Investment Department, PAIiIZ
- Monika Słomka, Business Development Director, PM Group Polska
- Con Murphy, Director – Europe & Advanced Manufacturing, PM Group
- Justyna (Balcarczyk) Regan, Senior Attorney U.S. and Poland, Miller Canfield