NEXUM is a consulting company, working on the Polish and foreign markets in the field of financial and energy outsourcing services.
At first the company’s activities were limited to the Polish market – a wide variety of financial services and bank outsourcing. In time the company expanded its activities to energy consulting, new technologies and innovative solutions.
In 2011 NEXUM was awarded the 3x20 EXPO GOLDEN LAUR at the Technicon Industrial Technology, Science and Innovation Fair for implementing the only lower source heat pump in Poland for utilizing the waters of the Gdansk Gulf.
In order to meet the needs of the global market for renewable energy sources, we present the scope of our services:
- consulting - energy consulting for private investors and institutions in the field of reduction of energy consumption of buildings - design, calculation and implementation of efective energy management.
- design and manufacture of lower sources for heat pump systems
- geological supervision and preparation of documents after the closing of projects
- design and manufacture - heat pumps, solar panels, PV cells, small wind power plants (horizontal and vertical axis), recuperation (industrial pump system 100kW-4MW)
- design and implementation of "intelligent building" systems
- design of heat recovery systems for industrial installations
- design of wind farms, technical and economical analisys, wind measurment
- design of sanitation installations
- thermomodernizing and repair audits
- electroenergetic audits - optimizing of electricity consumption
- energetic and IT safety audits
- thermovisual audits and measurment of buildings and equipment
- certificates of building energy characteristics
- price estimates of buildings, industrial installations
- business plans, feasibility studies, studying the impact on the environment
- design and implementation of cogeneration and trigeneration systems
- implementation of modern technologies in construction and industry
- solar energy vessels - Solarboat
- composite paints and molecular concrete additives
- selfpowering external illumination systems, LED systems wit PV cells
- analisys of possible renewable energy sources implementation
- financing of invesments in the PPP system
- mortgages and other financial services for construction projects
- selfreliable and energy independent home technologies