Stanisława Lema 6
Description of the contract
About the product:
Our plates can be washed:
- by hand in hot water with a wash-up liquid,
- in a dishwasher,
- in a commercial glass dishwasher.
- When treated, plates are secured with a stone-impregnation agent, which is certified for use in contact with food in accordance with 90/128/EEC standard.
- The plates can be occasionally moistened with oil in order to give them a shine, but it is not required.
- Heating – the plates can be heated up to the temperature of 50°C.
Please be careful not to get burned, as the plates reach and maintain this temperature.
- Freezing – plates can be frozen even up to the temperature of -20°C, and after they are moved back to room temperature conditions, they are covered with impressive frost.
Purchasers from abroad
- certified for use in contact with food in accordance with 90/128/EEC standard
- Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products
- Hotel, restaurant and retail trade services