As part of trade mission for the agricultural and food trade show SIAL Canada 2018 in Montreal at the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Montreal organized by the National Support Center for Agriculture and the Pomerania Development Agency the following companies from Poland presented their products:
- EWA-BIS – www.ewabis.com.pl - Export of fruit and vegetables (fresh, frozen, dried), NFC juices, concentrates, spices, snacks, FMCG (sweets, beverages, beers, ciders and non-food product household chemicals);
- MERZDORF Fine Food – www.merzdorf.pl - Chicken fillet snacks matured and cold smoked, ready to eat. Prepared in fully natural way without any chemical additives and preservatives (gluten, GMO and allergen free);
- MIX EXPERT – www.mixexpert.com.pl - Powder mixes: waffles mix, pancake mix, crepes mix;
- PEPEES – www.pepees.pl - Potato starch, maltodextrin (starch preparation in the form of white, loose powder), potato flakes;
- SOLIGRANO – www.soligrano.pl - Puffed BIO and conventional products, gluten free products. Soligrano is the leading manufacturer of puffed grains (cereals) - organic and conventional. We meet the requirements of organic production and have all necessary certificates;
- ABRODA – www.abroda.pl - Fresh and IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) onion - red/white (unblanched/blanched), IQF vegetable and fruits;
- BETTERSOLUTIONS – www.bettersolutions.pl, www.muumap.pl - IT system which provides complex support for all processes and operations in the field of milk transport logistics (managing transport resources, the navigation system, monitoring and transport control, planning and optimization)
- EP ANNA SOCHA – www.annature.eu - Organic food focused on blackcurrant – juices and confitures
- NASZA CHATA – www.nasza-chata.pl - Mushrooms products (marinated, dry mushrooms and ready meals), forest fruit jams and low sugar products
- RADIX-BIS – www.radix-bis.pl - BIO blackcurrant, sea buckthorn, chokeberry, raspberry juice, brown rice, corn gluten-free, millet, buckwheat, amaranthus flour and healthy snacks
- OPATOWICZ & WAKER CO. - www.survey.com.pl - Independent expert agency specializing in the quantity and quality inspections, laboratory tests conducted in accredited units and specialized expertise in the food and consumer products;
- Independent Logistics - www.independentlogistics.pl - International freight forwarder and logistics provider.
In networking and B2B meetings representatives from Poland were introduced to representatives of Canadian companies invited by ZBH Toronto to have a great opportunity to establish close contacts and draw business plans for Poland. In addition, during a seminar led by specialists in food and trade logistics, Polish companies learned about terms of supply of agri-food products to Canada under the CETA trade agreement.
CETA opens new opportunities for Polish farmers and agri-food industry. With the entry into force of the CETA agreement, Canada eliminates tariffs on 90.9% of agricultural commodities, and by the end of transitional period (7 years) on 91.7%. Currently the majority of food exported from Poland to Canada has a zero customs duty, which for Polish food producers opens up unprecedented export opportunities to the demanding Canadian market.
More information can be found on our website, among others in a guide for Polish companies interested in exporting to Canada and in the European Commission database - MADB (Market Access Database) providing information to companies exporting from the EU to third country markets.
2018-05-08 04:02:27 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:30 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:36 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:41 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:44 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:47 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:52 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:55 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:02:59 | Dodał: